August 01, 2011

Permiso...

So really weird this cambio. I was suppose to be with my comp for two but he´s moving. My new comp is Elder Barajas. Haven´t met him yet but everytime I tell people who i got they go tell me how lucky I am and then go off about how much they love that guy. so I´m real excited. He goes home after this campio so we say that I´m killing him. which also means lost likely i´ll be in this sector for at least four months. K does anybody got any breakfast ideas? that´s pretty much my only meal i gotta worry about. Alyssa and Mom remember that earth quake we felt? "someone just probably broke the sound barior or something" haha yeah that one. anyway yeah those happen all the time. I´m sure it happens more then I realize but the only ones i notice are while I´m studying my scriptures. It´s pretty sweet and is just a little reminder Who´s in charge :) Chile finally lost last night so that helps us work a little more. so keep in mind when your favorite sport team looses that it could of just been a prayer from a missionary for a certain investigator :)  in my case it´s the whole country. which come on Shelb how the heck are you suppose to know if someone´s hurt in soccer. everytime the ball seems to move someone falls down crying grabbing their ankle :) haha jk it is becoming a sweeter and sweeter sport. K spiritual. I love love the scriptures! I want to know just all of them! so Josh Shelby and everyone else of course. start loving them! Study Study the Book of mormon. with colors, cross references, other books, and of course a journal for impressions. When you do this you´ll want to study all the other scriptures too so get started.  So get on that :) Love you all so so much and miss you all tons.

Elder Valdez

Family- K didn´t think this would be apropriate but what ever you think.
K so permiso is the magic word. You can get away with about anything as long as you say permiso. you say it before you enter a gate, house, or bathroom. you say before you give a public prayer. you also say it when you do rude things and the word makes in fine. from drinking out of your bowl or reaching across someone to get someting, to eating food off of someone else´s plate. well we were in the craziest lesson ever. we had no idea what we were teaching. we were bouncing around everywhere. My spanish was having an off day and this family couldn´t understand me. There were two kids crying and two other kids playing tag. the mom was trying to fight with us and it was just out of control. I couldn´t believe it could get any worse until half way in a sentence the mom says "Permiso" grabs one of the crying kids, just lifts up her shirt and starts nursing. yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment