August 29, 2011

Manly Scriptures

Demke and I checked up all the manliest scriptures we could find. my favorite is Job 40:7. I loved that whole chapture. anyway hope this tells you how much Demke and I get along. We´re just having a blast. the Napolean Dynamite fact of this week is that Demke missed his brother´s wedding cuz he was in the house playing X box! so they thought they´d have Napolean miss his brother´s wedding. Yeah these little facts will be useful someday but they´re way fun. Tomorrow is combios. Demke and Corliss are leaving me . Its read sad but i´m way excited for my new comp. his name is Elder Laurito and he was in my zone last combio. so we already love eachother and are buds. we´ve spent a few p day´s together already and make each other laugh. He´s from Uraguay and reminds me alot of Taylor Stephenson. So it should be a fun combio. we also have a few baptisms lind up right off the back. in fact i just got back from a wedding of my investigator! it was so cool! I can´t even imagine a wedding in the temple! yeah so she and her daughter are getting baptized this sunday! SKIYA! Everyone love your parents tons, they just want the best for you. but o my goodness they are so annoying sometimes!!!! We have four seperate investigators that want to be baptized but are under eighteen, and the parents just won´t let us baptize them. Ugh its so stressful. we´re so close but the parents just won´t alow it. All these guys want to be baptized because of their testimonies of the Book of Mormon. This book is so so important. please everyone back home eat this up. check up cross referances, figure out why that verse is there. there´s no way way way that this book isn´t straight from God. It is or it isn´t. If your having a hard time, or a doubt, just read the Book. and go back to basic that that Book is from God. I love this Book and I love the church. People are changing their lives down here for this gosple! It´s so so perfect in everyway! don´t take it for granted (is that how you spell it?) Love and miss you tons.

Elder Valdez

1 comment:

  1. Just sent a letter to Elder Valdez. It is very easy to do on dearelder.com Just be sure and sent it pouch, and it is free!

    ReplyDelete