August 28, 2011

Bronchitis

My whole house has been sick with bronkitis. yeah hope you guys know what that says. This week we really just were all being sick. Not a whole success at all but what do ya do? haha we´re all much better now and gonna rock it this week. We´re just having way too much fun out here. I just love the culture and the people. I just love the members and I have a lot of best friends. you never really know until something happens to make you realize how many people love you. so the thing for this week is everyone look for those people that just love you and will be there when times get crazy. It was cool here cuz i´m so new and i can´t speak the language that i didn´t realize how many people loved me but i´ve got some great friends and second mom´s down here. o haha I was trying to teach President about the word "getting". It doesn´t exist in spanish and probably shouldn´t exist in english. but my dang north utahn accent got in the way and I kept pronouncing it "getin´" I laughed when i realize it was probably just like when I was teaching Josh his "eth´s" (s´s). Haha sure hope I make sense. Emails are just always so on the run and music is blaring and its always just so hard to concentrate. haha. We had a 4.6 earthquake this week. so that was pretty fun to feel. Elder Demke keeps me alive. he´s so hilarious and i´ve learned so much of Nacho Libre and Napolean Dynamite. Did you know Napolean Dynamiate was a street contact? Yeah Jared Hess wrote in his journal that night that he just contacted the guy with the coolest name he´s ever heard. Also Demke´s brother once called his sister asking for chapstick and also saw a cow shot in the face on the way to school one day. haha so yeah it´s just a movie of all the random experiences that Demke´s family and the Hess family have had. Yeah just wanna write all my million facts about Napolean Dynamite but that´d be a pretty lame email. Next week I´ll talk alot more about the culture and our investigators but this week... we were all sick. haha love and miss you all tons. O Kaleb (and fam) we were playing scrabble this morning and I spelled GALAXIES. 102 point word. WHAT!!!!

ELDER VALDEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment