August 01, 2011

Life Rocks!

Sorry about last week that was so so lame. I guess myldsmail kicks you off when you´ve been sending too many emails. so i´ll try to cut the pictures down. well this is just fun now. having full conversations now. The Chile people love chistes (jokes) so they tell one and i´m the only one fake laughing so they explain it to me. In spanish! it´s like no I´ll get the joke if it were in english. there´s just a language barrior here! Well me and Barajas have so much fun. I knew he was gonna be a great friend when we were just sitting there and then he just bit me! haha yeah he´s one of those random guys. So me and Demke were flipping through a bunch of Liahona and he was like "hey Valdez do you know a Mckenzie from Chiuaua?" Sure enough Mckenzie Call was in the Liahona. Haha crazy stuff. I miss Mexico days so much. It prepared me so much for this time.  So did anyone find anything about Ben? Chile is finally home. When i get home after work you have the feeling "Oh its good to be home" The first time this hit me was last P day. I was like O my gosh i love this place. The ward and i have a excellent relationship now. I´m bak to my hugging self (clearly only hermanos) and i just love everyone! the other night for once this family fed us all this sea food. it was so so good. except for the inside inside of a crab. what´s with that!? I´ll send pics cuz it was definetly one of the funnest nights of my mission. Man Great Grandma I love you so so much! thank you for excepting this gosple! I should of called or visited you before i left. Everyone on the street I just picture my great grandma ( especially the ones that think we´re just annoying people.:) ) so Love you tons grandma. The humility of the poor just amazes me. We contacted the one room houses the other day. just about all of them let us in. We just don´t get it. I just love this gosple and I´ve gotten such a huge relationship with Christ. You need the Lord in your life. there´s no doubt. Learn to trust Him. And learn to vent on Him through prayer. Ugh this is so annoying cuz im typing words that we´ve all heard over and over again so i´m so worried you guys are just gonna brush it off as just another missionary. but no you don´t get it!? gosh please just understand and pray so much more. Love you all so much. I hope i´m not getting boring its just life is getting normal.

Elder Valdez

No comments:

Post a Comment