May 27, 2011

Travel plans are here! The time has arrived!

Hey everyone. well this week was Russell M Nelson. Yeah no big deal just hearing apostles almost every week. haha jk but seriously its way fun and you can always feel their love so much. K so travel plans are here! the time has arrived! I'm out of here in ten days! its all coming real and i'm getting nervous but excited. I get to be in an airplane for about eighteen hours! My flight leaves here at 9:40am on june 6 and i land in chile concepcion on the 7th at 9:15am. haha pretty sick huh? with the new district we just got there's one named Elder Collins. he's from tatcher and thinks that grandma and grandpa were in his ward. of course he also knows kelsey brown. man everyone knows her! Which if kels is reading this i'm really interested with how Elder Harington is doing. miss that guy. This week there were a few complications so President Larsen got permission to switch up the companionships. My new companion is Elder Crayton. We have a blast and are getting so much done. its how a companionship is suppose to run and i'm so glad i got to learn that before i left. so when's school get out for everyone? I got to host Elder Greene this week and i also saw Elder Heaps! everyones coming in and getting to work! So congrats to garret for getting his call to hawaii. that's pretty sweet. or really really sweet! any other big news i need to be aware of? When's Nic Murray coming in again? I'm gonna miss him aren't i? Don't really have any exciting big news this week so i'm sorry. but its always fun and i'm learning so much. I told a few of you this before but its funny how the more you learn, about the gosple, the more you realize you know nothing! it's crazy! I'm trying to read all the New Testament. Its so cool and helps me understand and use the bible much more when teaching. I love you all. Hope everythings going great. one more email after this and then i'm in CHILE!
 
Elder Valdez

No comments:

Post a Comment