May 09, 2011

Fastest Month I've Ever Lived!

Hey guys! this week was so great! spanish coming along nicely and I've been busy non stop. K hands down the fastest month I have ever lived in my entire life! Poor you guys. Time still goes slow without my beautiful face but for me its so fast! It's actually creating this sense of panic! I only have 23 of those left! and I've got so much to do! I haven't even had a real investigator yet! O well. K what everyone needs to keep in mind is i'm in the mission field. Let alone in the MTC! I have no idea what's going on in the world! Grandma Keith made a comment about Osoma Binloden? Um yeah no idea what's going on there. and there's a rumor going around that there was another earth quake in japan? Shelby and Issy. Your letters made my day! so so happy to hear from you guys! Dad Brielle is already sitting up and smiling?! that's no fare! And then mom there was a talk the other day about how we use to think tying our shoes was impossible! I then recalled this little braty four yearold jared throwing down a shoe and bursting into tears telling you that it was impossible and I'd never be able to do it :) Look at me now! I tie my shoes like a LAX stick! :) The other part of that talk was an experince told by Russel M Nelson. One of his patients was going to die but he told Elder Nelson to cut him open and the Lord would tell him what to do! And sure enough the Lord did. Elder Nelson said he could see dots where he was suppose to put the stiches. the speaker then said "God knows heart surgery!" sorry i forgot the speakers name but it was a great talk. God knows heart surgery so he'll also help me with mission work and all this stuff. really i'm just having a blast out here! I love my District! There's also a new district that has joined our zone and they're a blast too! two of them are from ogden adn hyrum so we bash and tease eachother. Of course all this time is starting to get too people. we've had a couple of contentious blow ups. yeah i'm so glad we're all learning that here and now. Ugh I got so many sweet and spiritual stories to share but not enough time to share them! I got an email from Mo so hopefully me and him get in touch again. miss that kid. I see Elder Anderson once in awhile. I love you all and miss you tons. No worries for me cause this is just flying by and going fast. got lots to do so i can't waist anytime :)
 
Elder Valdez

No comments:

Post a Comment