May 14, 2011

Ted J. Valdez

K so this week was of course awesome again! the biggest news (alyssa) I saw Christian Etherington! He's headed to Spokan Washington! yeah this mexican grabbed me and said "Do you remember me!?" O it was too perfect. We hugged and wrote down eachothers emails and mails. If the name isn't ringing the bell he's my basketball budy from mexico. played with me, kreg, logan, and bradly all the time! K alyssa he's short! he was tall last time i remember him but now he's shorter then me! O it was too good. Speaking of. someone please find out when Ben Nielson left or leaves. Mom please express my deepest thanks to Uncle David. You have no idea how many times i've used "When I was working in the potatoe shed..." Seriously it was by far the best missionary prep i had ever had! the last thing Uncle David said to me before i got on the plane was " the work didn't get any easier. You just got alot more stronger." Elder Andersen came and spoke to us on the Atonement. It was amazing! We need to think of our Savior and pray for forgiveness everyday! I've also been reading Christ Like Attributes in PMG. Man I got alot of work to do to even be a deacent human being! There's a test you can take on pg126. Ya'll should do that for a fhe or something. K gotta to admit i'm not super super happy right now. I got my spanish scriptures engraven today. i've seen others they have done and they always seem to mess up on something so of course i didn't expect it too be perfect but i guess i'm now "Ted J Valdez" No idea how that happened! o well its in my scripture case 90% of the time so I'll just get over it :) Patience is also a Christ Like Attribute :) Elder Warhurst has found out how Bella makes that clicking sound!!!! I was so amazed! I described the situation to him and he was like "does it sound like this?" and then he did it! Unbelievable! Shelby I also found out that Elder Crayton has lived his whole life with Corn Rows! yeah sick huh? go back and look at the pic of him. he strengthens all our testimonies with his conversion. Elder Moala has now been made DL so i'm off the hook :) jk still behaving myself. Thank you everyone for the packets but ( i can't believe i'm saying this) I got too much candy! there's no way I can finish it by the time I leave. thank you so much though! Love you all so much!

ELDER VALDEZ
 
Family: Elder Holland's talks in Oct and Apr of 2009 are so good! He's dangerously close to becoming my favorite apostle :) Josh get started right now reading and studying PMG. mark that baby up! Write all over it. Highlight. Draw arrows and Diagrams. You have no time in here to warm up. You hit the ground running. Love you all so so much. Mom thanks for sending the news letter. How am I suppose to get a snipet in it again? O yeah and if no one knows I'm leaving June 6th :) SKIYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment