October 18, 2011

Cambios

So cambios are tomorrow. sadly i don´t know my comps name. haha but he´s from Utah so i think we´ll get along. I´m still in Centinela. after this cambio i´ll  have six months in the same sector. it´s not un heard of but everyone expected that i´d be leaving. I don´t mind it. I love Centinela. every where you go there´s just an amesome view. and the people here are so great. I was working with this lady and her daughter in my first cambio and they lost intrest. i was really confused and wondered what went wrong. Laurito and i visited them again and they´re excited about the Gosple again! so hopefuly i get to see their baptism! they´ve got a date for the 29th. they didn´t come this week to church so we´ll see what happened. gonna miss Laurito a ton. we had such a blast. He´s going far south. it´s a seven hour drive to the bottom of our mission and that´s where he´s serving. i didn´t realize how big our mission is. it´s huge. everyone says the south is so much prettier then here. so i hope eventually i´ll work down there. Im happy that Wray and Wilkins are staying in Centinela too. they´re so cool. so we´ll have another cambio of some fun. They´ve found ways to abuse my love for bananas. we have bananas probably 40% of the time for dessert. so they will be like "Valdez i´ll let you have my banana if you give me the rest of your meat." we both win in the end but yeah they definetly understand how much i love them! so yeah that was this week. just combios and stuff. this week i´ll find a story to tell or something. haha it´s weird. this is feeling more like home and you guys are feeling further and further away. its a good thing right? I know this church is true. i base alot of my testimoney on the book of mormon. i know that that book is true. it didn´t just show up. it had to come from somewhere and i know it came from God. hope all is well. love you all so much.

Elder Valdez

No comments:

Post a Comment