April 19, 2011

Short Fuses

Ugh mom i lost your email adress! i threw the letter away that had it on it! ugh so sorry. anyway thank you so so much for the care pakage! it made my entire week! reminder that letters make my day! so all you lazies use some dear elder. :) jk dad please dearelder me your address that'd be nice. awesome week but also filled with drama. o boy do i have stories when i get home! loosing an elder in my district today :( don't know any details but we fasted and prayed for him very hard. o well what do ya do. everyone's gotten over the one week efy/scoutcamp feeling and now we're all realizing how long two years actually is. everyone's on short fuses and getting upset about the language. lot's to take care of. but me i'm so so hapy! this is the greatest thing ever! i feel the Spirit and am starting to recognize promptings. Elder Crayton is new to the church so he doesn't know the stories that we refer to all the time. so we bought him one of those primary book of mormon stories thingamajig. yeah he loves that and reads it all the time. hey i don't know how you could cordinate with sister stephenson but she has a news letter that she sends out to all the misionaries. if you could put in a snipit for me that'd be nice. her address is on my hotmail account or you can fb here on my account. anyway its been excellent! I'm studying Matthew and Christ's life. its been very good!
  
I love you all so so much and can't wait to spend forever with you guys. this church is true. Love you guys tons! :) be happy and enjoy life :)
 
Elder Valdez

No comments:

Post a Comment